Thursday 6 February 2014

Im back.... again

Hey Guys! sorry about the slow up date! ive been so busy!

I am now part of the stepping up program the next creative generation run by OYAP! its been a lot of work but been real fun so far! I had my first two REAL classes this week!

crazy I know! but its been a real blast! and I cant wait till next Wednesday when i am teaching at the studio in Bicester again!

Along side that! im guessing people are wondering how my project with Claire Carswell!

http://www.clarecarswell.com/   her website by the way ;)

She is an awesome lady! and Im really appreciative of the opportunity she has given me!

As for the project!! well well well... Its going to be a animation! its the first time ive really done anything like this!

but so far so good! I have written the story and the storyboarding is all done. so now its where all the fun and games start! lets get messy and make some art!

anyway i could go on and on but i guess that you guys are here to see some art ;) this is a bit of work i had down over chirstmas and never seem to make it so BlogSpot! but all that's about to change so enjoy :)

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rve7Po5aKFw

first of all this is the song that inspired me to do this!... and then... tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment