Monday 10 February 2014

Blogging!

Hey Guys and Gals

Just trying to blog a bit more now!

had another training session today! was really interesting how the Viking MMA Stav can be translated into business ideas! good ol Vikings never let you down!

also I'm going to take a gander goose (look) and this tweeter business I hear its the thing to do for artist so let see how it goes right!?

but now down to the fun stuff!

I rediscovered a long lost favourite cartoon of mine called courage the cowardly dog! I love that little guy! but now looking at it has a artist it has a really interesting style of work! everything kind of looks like its coloured in with photos if that makes sense? e.g grass is actually just a photo of grass almost like a collage!

anyways it got me thinking about ways I could kind of use this in my work but make it my own you know? so I decided to have a go on this doodle of army/samurai guy!

I think it looks kind of cool but needs a bit of work to finish it up? what do we think?

thanks for stopping bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment