Friday 23 May 2014

The Paper!

Hey Y'all!

so u may have noticed I disappeared for a while! well as for usual I have been busy busy busy! this is a little bit of an update. I have other things to update y'all on over the next week or so but we will start with this as it kinda big news in my books :P

follow the link for images:
 http://www.bicesteradvertiser.net/news/11212781.Nursery_story_inspires_art_by_Bicester_youngsters/


so if you go into there u will find the art that I have been working on with my group on Wednesdays!

Its been a really great experience working with these guys and doing work shops its not something I have ever done before so it was all new for me!

I feel as if it went really way! and the stuff looked great while it was being displayed for art weeks! in Bicester.

we have a new project on the go now and its all exciting stuff! so I will upload as well :)

I also have a logo design to put here soon some more comic icons witch everyone seemed to enjoy and once the grand unvailing is done my animation/graphic novel!

so look out coz here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment